Lean & Green Healthy Grill Mates Swai Fish with Eggplant and Zucchini
Looking for a super healthy meal to make for dinner? Try this Grill Mates Swai Fish with Eggplant and Zucchini recipe! It's tasty and super easy to make.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 7 oz Swai Fish Recipes
- 1 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning
- 1 medium Zucchini Sliced
- 2 slice Eggplant
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (optional)*
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Preheat outdoor grill to a high heat.
- Spray tin foil with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 tsp. (1/2 on each side) of McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning on the fillet. Place swai fish on a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap around the fillet. Join the long sides of foil together up and around the swai fish completely. Fold the foil sides together to create a seal and prevent the fold from coming apart.
- Using a grill basket arrange the zucchini slices and eggplant slices in the basket. Sprinkle with black pepper (optional).
- Put the swai fish and grill basket with vegetables in it on your grill and close the lid to the grill. Check the swai fish after 15 minutes and check for doneness, the swai fish will be ready when it's light and flaky and moderately resilient to the touch when pressed. Flip the vegetables in the grill basket also after the 15 minutes. Continue to cook the vegetables and salmon for up to a 10 minutes or until done.