Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Grill Mates Swai Fish with Eggplant and Zucchini
Looking for a super healthy meal to make for dinner? Try this Grill Mates Swai Fish with Eggplant and Zucchini recipe! It's tasty and super easy to make.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
- 7 oz Swai Fish Recipes
- 1 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning
- 1 medium Zucchini Sliced
- 2 slice Eggplant
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (optional)*
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Preheat outdoor grill to a high heat.
- Spray tin foil with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 tsp. (1/2 on each side) of McCormick Grill Mates Fiery 5 Pepper Seasoning on the fillet. Place swai fish on a piece of tin foil big enough to wrap around the fillet. Join the long sides of foil together up and around the swai fish completely. Fold the foil sides together to create a seal and prevent the fold from coming apart.
- Using a grill basket arrange the zucchini slices and eggplant slices in the basket. Sprinkle with black pepper (optional).
- Put the swai fish and grill basket with vegetables in it on your grill and close the lid to the grill. Check the swai fish after 15 minutes and check for doneness, the swai fish will be ready when it's light and flaky and moderately resilient to the touch when pressed. Flip the vegetables in the grill basket also after the 15 minutes. Continue to cook the vegetables and salmon for up to a 10 minutes or until done.