Lean and Green Middle Eastern Salmon with Tomato, Cucumber, & Dill Salad
Salmon and salad are a perfect combination and this Middle Eastern Salmon with Tomato, Cucumber, & Dill Salad recipe is bursting with flavor! Check it out tonight for a simple and light meal that you're destined to love.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 cup Cucumber Sliced
- 2 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp Za'tar
- 1 medium Lemons Quartered
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- To make the salad, combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Season the salmon on both sides with Za"atar, and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145*F.
- Serve roasted salmon with salad and lemon wedges.