Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Spiralized Zoodles with Shrimp
- 2Healthy Fat
Want a tasty pasta recipe? Try this Spiralized Zoodles with Shrimp recipe! Its tasty, healthy, and takes no time at all!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 7 oz Cooked Shrimp
- 1 cup Zucchini Spiraled
- 1 cup Yellow Squash Spiraled
- 1/4 cup Rao's Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- In a medium skillet heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add spiralized zucchini and yellow squash and cook for 2 minutes until they are slightly tender. Add shrimp, marinara sauce, garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Move to a plate and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.