Lean and Green Chicken Burritos
- 1Healthy Fat
There's nothing like the wrapped-up goodness of a warm burrito and this Chicken Burrito recipe is simple and delicious. Create a few of these tortillas and save them to have later in the week!
Cauliflower Tortilla Mix will make 6 tortillas. (3 Tortillas = 1 Serving) Burrito Ingredients make 1 Serving.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 cup Cauliflower Grated
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 oz Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 oz Low Fat Mexican Cheese Shredded
- 1 1/2 oz Avocado
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375*F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cauliflower Tortilla Directions: Microwave cauliflower 2 minutes, stir, heat 2 more minutes, stir. Squeeze excess water out.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked cauliflower, eggs, pepper, and salt. Spread the mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet making into 6 circles. Bake 10 minutes, flip, bake additional 5-7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Burrito Directions: Mix the chicken, cheese, avocado and cilantro. Add 1/4 mixture to each cauliflower tortilla and roll.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Cook over a medium heat, cook burritos 2 minutes, flip, cook 1 minute, or until golden.