Lean and Green Shrimp Fried Cauli Rice
- 2Healthy Fat
Fried rice is a favorite at our house, but with this Shrimp Fried Cauli Rice you get the full flavor without the added starch and carbs from regular rice. Top it off with shrimp and you have a lean and green meal that's easy to make almost any night of the week!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 large Eggs Beaten
- 4 large Egg Whites Beaten
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 2 small Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 stalk Scallions Minced
- 11/2 lbs Raw Shrimp
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers Diced
- 1 cup Green Beans Chopped
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- In a wok or non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of Canola oil on medium high. Pour in egg and scramble. Season with Salt(optional) and Pepper, remove from heat, and set aside.
- Remove wok or non-stick skillet to stove-top and heat remaining 1 tablespoon of Canola oil. Add garlic and scallions and cook until aromatic, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp(raw shrimp,peeled and deveined) and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and green beans, and cook one minute.
- Add cauliflower and soy sauce, toss well.
- Once shrimp and vegetables are cooked, fold in scrambled eggs. Divide into 4 equal portions, and serve.