Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Chicken Crust Margherita Pizza
Who doesn't love pizza? Well now you can feed that craving with a recipe that tastes amazing, is high in protein and is gluten free!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/2 lbs Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2-3 dash Light Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Rao's Homemade Sauce
- 1/2 cup Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 2 medium Tomatoes Sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine chicken, egg, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in medium sized bowl.
- Once fully combined, lay a sheet of parchment paper on an ungreased baking sheet. Roll out chicken in a thin circular pattern and bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes, then top with Rao's sauce, cheese and tomato slice.
- Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil before serving.