Lean and Green Creamy Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp
- 1.5Healthy Fat
A great alternative to a shrimp alfredo, this Creamy Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp recipe can be made quickly if you have some leftover spaghetti squash and pre-cooked shrimp!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/2 cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
- 3 slice Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Chopped
- 1 cup Cooked Spaghetti Squash Chopped
- 7 oz Cooked Shrimp
- Cream together chicken broth, cheeses, water and Old Bay seasoning.
- Add broccoli and cooked spaghetti squash into the creamy mixture, and mix together.
- Gently toss in the cooked shrimp.