Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Low-Carb Lobster Roll
- 2Healthy Fat
A unique twist on this New England native favorite made of lobster meat served on grilled romaine lettuce leaf as a low-carb substitute to the standard roll. With a healthy filling of butter, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and olive oil mayonnaise you can get your lobster fill without the added calories!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 large Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter Melted
- 1/3 cup Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 stalk Celery FInely Chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Salt (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (optional)*
- 12 oz Cooked Lobster
- Preheat grill or oven broiler to 400.
- Slice romaine lettuce hearts in half lengthwise and remove a few of the inner leaves from each half to create a boat-like shape for the lobster filling.
- Lightly coat the insides and edges of each "boat" with butter and grill or broil to slightly char and bring out the flavors of the lettuce. (2-3 minutes max)
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for the lobster mean. Once ingredients are well combined, fold in the lobster meat until completely coated.
- Divide lobster mixture evenly among the boats, garnish with a lemon wedge and serve immediately!