Lean & Green Healthy Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice
- 1Healthy Fat
Get that Mexican food flavor you're craving, but without the carb loaded rice. This light dish is great for lunch, dinner or anytime!
Mexican Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others, struggled with my weight for years, not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021, I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the plan. It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started, I had a hard time finding the top 5 and 1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those new to the plan, weighing your food is an integral part of the program; it's one of the critical elements. If you want to be successful, you need to ensure that each meal has been weighed according to the guidelines. And we're not talking about "close enough." We mean EXACTLY those amounts! So forget about using a measuring cup or even eyeballing it—you need a food scale!
We've worked hard to make sure that all recipes listed are approved for the plan.
The recipes on this site are intended for those on plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low-carb or keto lifestyle. If you are following a ketogenic or low-calorie diet, you can enjoy many recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
5-1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
Missing an item in the kitchen? Checkout the links below to pick one up on Amazon.
Lean & Green Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice Ingredients
- 14.5 oz Fire-roasted Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1 small Chipotle Pepper
- 1 tsp Adobe Sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Reduced-Fat Mexican Cheese Blend Shredded
- 1/2 medium Avocado Sliced
Lean & Green Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice Instructions
- Combine tomatoes, salsa, pepper, adobe sauce, cumin and dried oregano in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot and pour the sauce over the top. Secure the lid and close pressure valve and set to 20 minutes at high pressure. Allow the pot to cook and pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Remove chicken and shred, then toss back in sauce.
- With about 10 minutes remaining on chicken, microwave riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Divide riced cauliflower, chicken, cheese and avocado evenly amongst four bowls.
Protein / Lean
Are you looking for Quick Chicken Recipes? Then check out our amazing list of Lean and Green Chicken Recipes where you can find an every growing list of Healthy Chicken Recipes easily!