Keto & Low-Carb Lean and Green Instant Pot Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice
- 1Healthy Fat
Get that Mexican food flavor you're craving, but without the carb loaded rice. This light dish is great for lunch, dinner or anytime!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
The recipes on this site are intended for the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan; however, they can easily be adapted to a low carb or keto lifestyle. If you following a ketogenic diet or low-calorie diet you can enjoy many of the recipes found here to help keep you on track for your weight loss efforts.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 14.5 oz Fire-roasted Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1 small Chipotle Pepper
- 1 tsp Adobe Sauce
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup Reduced-Fat Mexican Cheese Blend Shredded
- 1/2 medium Avocado Sliced
- Combine tomatoes, salsa, pepper, adobe sauce, cumin and dried oregano in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in Instant Pot and pour the sauce over the top. Secure the lid and close pressure valve and set to 20 minutes at high pressure. Allow the pot to cook and pressure to release naturally before opening.
- Remove chicken and shred, then toss back in sauce.
- With about 10 minutes remaining on chicken, microwave riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Divide riced cauliflower, chicken, cheese and avocado evenly amongst four bowls.