Lean and Green Ceviche Avocado Shrimp Salad
- 2Healthy Fat
This South American Ceviche Avocado Shrimp Salad dish is perfect for a refreshing and flavorful dish you can make in just a few minutes.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1/4 cup Green Onions
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1.5 cup fresh whole Tomatoes Finely Diced
- 4.5 oz Avocado Diced
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Peppers Finely Diced
- 14 oz Cooked Shrimp Chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- In a small bowl, combine green onions, fresh lime juice, olive oil, 1/16 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Marinate for 5 minutes to mellow the flavors of the onions.
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, jalapeno peppers (seeds removed) and cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined, chopped). Combine all the ingredients together, add the cilantro and gently toss to mix. Add the remaining salt and pepper to taste.