Lean and Green 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Who doesn't love peanut butter? Well we do! With this 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites fueling hack recipe you'll get a snack that is loaded with flavor and still on plan!
NOTE: The recipe is listed as 1 Optional Snack.
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 1 bar OPTAVIA Essential Creamy Double Peanut Butter Crisp Bar
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Water
- Mix the powdered peanut butter and water in a small bowl to form a smooth paste.
- Place the Creamy Double Peanut Butter Crisp Bar on a microwave-safe plate, and microwave for 15 seconds or until soft.
- Combine warm pieces of the bar with the peanut butter to form a dough.
- Use a cookie scoop or your finger to form four, bite-sized balls. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- OPTAVIA Essential Creamy Double Peanut Butter Crisp Bar
- Powdered Peanut Butter