Lean and Green Chipotle Mac and Cheese Waffles
What is better than mac and cheese and waffles? How about mac and cheese and waffles together! Here's a Chipotle Mac and Cheese Waffles hack that we're sure you'll enjoy!
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 75 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA optimal weight 5 in 1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 2 sachet OPTAVIA Select Chipotle Mac & Cheese
- 4 oz Liquid Egg Substitute
- 1 can Cooking spray
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce (optional)*
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (optional)*
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, mix Chipotle Mac & Cheese and water until well combined. Microwave on high for 11/2 minutes, stir, and let stand 1 minute; stir, and let sit until cooled. Whisk in liquid egg whites.
- Pour mixture onto a hot, lightly greased waffle iron. Close lid, and bake 3 to 5 minutes, until cooked throughout. Carefully remove waffle from waffle iron, and serve with hot sauce or maple syrup if desired.