Lean and Green Honey Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 1Healthy Fat
About Chris Sloan
My name is Chris Sloan and I, like so many others struggled with my weight for years not realizing the toll being overweight was taking on my body. At the beginning of 2021 I began to take my weight loss efforts seriously and have lost 60 lbs so far on the OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan! It's been amazing, and while my journey isn't over, I'm well on my way!
When I started I had a hard time finding the top OPTAVIA 5&1 recipes, so I was so inspired to build this website to help compile some of what I felt are the best OPTAVIA recipes around. I'm happy to share it with you as well!
For those not familiar, OPTAVIA is not some fad diet but instead is a program designed to help those who are looking to lose weight make better choices with their health and wellness via better habits.
We've worked hard to make sure that all OPTAVIA 5 and 1 recipes listed are approved for the OPTAVIA 5&1 plan.
OPTAVIA 5&1 Plan Must Have Items
Save to Your Recipes
Join our Facebook Group
Lean and Green Recipes
We're Social Too
Invite a Friend
Helpful Cooking Utensils
- 4 sachet OPTAVIA Indonesian Cinnamon and Honey Hot Cereal
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Substitute
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 11/3 oz Pecans (optional)*
- 11/3 oz Walnuts (optional)*
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 (4.2) oz mini mason jars
- 1 can Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl, combine Indonesian Cinnamon and Honey Hot Cereal and baking powder. Add liquid egg white and almond milk; stir until milk is fully absorbed. Fold in nuts. Divide mixture evenly between 4 lightly-greased mason jars, leaving about 1/2 inch at the top. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes on a small baking sheet, until slightly firm and golden on top. Allow to cool completely. Place on lid, refrigerate, ans use within 5 days.